how dare you not notice me while i ignore you
Anonymous wondered: how do i get over my ex
- You may cry, grieve and seclude yourself of things. In order to get over them you have to allow yourself to be sad, i mean you lost someone that was important to you — you invested a lot of time in them. It’s pretty much like they’ve died but they still haunt you because they are living and you have to see them.
- Accept the fact that they are not in your life anymore, they are okay without you — you must learn to be okay without them too.
- Do something fun, learn about the new single you.
- blog your emotions in secret not where your ex could find it
- focus on becoming the baddest bitch you can be
- hit up your friends, talk about the break up, and talk about all of the new single stuff you’re going to do
- DO NOT TEXT YOUR EX, if they have something of yours — like cheap stuff ie clothes or some shit let them keep it, good riddance.
- Focus on yourself but only you, you dont have to date anyone — it’s better to find yourself before jumping into something completely new.
- Learn how to twerk
- Listen to amazing songs
- Pamper yourself, shit you deserve it
- show the fucker what they are missing
- get awesome grades
- WHATEVER YOU FUCKING DO DO NOT GO BACK TO THAT MOTHERFUCK BECAUSE THEY DONT DESERVE YOU BECAUSE THEY MADE YOU DO ALL OF THE FUCKING STEPS ABOVE SO FUCK THEM AND BE A BAD BITCH OKAY
Something I needed
Pokemon Amigurumi - Created by Johnny Navarro
Holding hands is the most comforting reassuring thing. It’s like you don’t have to look or listen to know they’re there for you, just their physical presence is enough reassurance.
alcoholism // 365 Poetry Project #17